Wednesday, December 18, 2013

cruisin'!

A few weeks ago we got to go on our very first cruise! What can I say? I LOVED IT. We are totally going on another one. Nate's grandparents took their WHOLE family over thanksgiving to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. So sweet of them. We had such a blast on the ship hottubbing, stuffing our faces with the BEST food, dancing, re enacting titanic, ordering room service,but my favorite thing HANDS DOWN was the 24/7 soft serve ice cream cones!!! oh my heck. Everyone laughed at me because I always ordered a fancy dessert at dinner but could never eat it because all that I wanted was an ice cream!! they were so so good.
first day on the boat after a 15 hour bus drive. can you tell we hadn't even showered? yikes.





Captain's night




going hot tubbing at midnight!







One of my favorite things EVER! we explored the island on this bad boy.




my favorite mexican souvenier. 



MEXICO!!