Wednesday, September 5, 2012

over {freaking} whelmed

I have so many weird feelings going on inside me. 
  • trying to finish my last "to do" items
  • wrapping my brain around the fact that in 8 days I'll be on a plane to the other side of the world
  • wondering what it will be like not seeing my family & friends for 2 1/2 months
  • dreading goodbye for two years with a certain someone
  • trying to pack only what i "need" and not what i want. (really tough for me)
  • making sure my schedule will fit everything i want to do/everyone i want to see before i take off. 
  • budgeting my poor savings account 
  • shopping for mosquito nets, bug sprays, etc.
  • visiting the doctor for my last couple shots. (seriously any more and my arm will fall right off.)

I just keep reminding myself  "This is what you want. It will be worth it."    
& I seriously hope it is.