Friday, February 19, 2010

I Love

I Love that winter is finally coming to a close!! (I Pray) :)


I Love that we have 3 new babies in our family!



I Love that granny and gramps are going to be back in Bailey Creek!

I Love that He will be home from Virginia in 20 days!

I Love that me and soph have almost competed 60 days of INSANITY!
Insanity Pictures, Images and Photos
I Love that this movie was almost as good as the book
dear john Pictures, Images and Photos

I Love that Carson isn't an ornery teenager :)



I Love that we will Always be Best Friends


I Love that I have finally decided I will be going to USU for college.

I Love that Grandma Jones has started smiling again.


I Love that we are going here in April!!

I Love that I get to see my sisters so often.. & they don't even judge me ;)

I Love Oatmeal Facials :)

I Love that Sav yells for me every morning to come into her room so she can make sure what I'm wearing to school is "stylish."
I Love that these 2 adorable girls come and knock on my bedroom door and ask if I want to play duck, duck goose. :)


I Love that my dad is my boss & buys me animal crackers. :)


I Love Denny's at midnight on a Sunday night
I Love that my mom still takes care of me, even though I'm almost 18. :)


I Dislike the fact that I will be leaving here in only a matter of months.


I Dislike that my parents might not let me go to the airport. (Mom- if you're reading this, please oh please can i go??) :) :)

I Dislike that I time is moving all too fast.

4 comments:

Camilla said...

Oh my gosh Maddy! This is the cutest post I've ever read. And I feel like I know you even better now. :) I love all the pictures. I love that you'll be close for college. I love that you're the "fun Aunt Maddy". I love that you're gorgeous, but still sweet. And I love that you're my sister most of all. ♥

p.s. Disneyland in April?! NO WAY!!!!!!

Annika said...

Oh Maddy. You are the best. And so is this post. I cant even tell you how much i LOVE the fact that you are coming to USU. I will love having you on my side of the mountain! :) And I also love just about everything else on this list, but most of all, you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Oh Mad, you make me smile. Thanks for being so wonderful:) I am still laughing at that picture of Carson!