Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dreaming of Summer.

I'm missing the sunsets and the heat. The sound of the lawnmower and running through sprinklers. I miss sleeping all day staying up all night. I'm ready for Watermelon and the smell of sunscreen on my skin. Staying in my swimsuit all day and eating slushies. Driving with the windows down and having brown skin. Basically, I miss all summer♥ has to offer. Winter, please say you are done.

Docks Pictures, Images and Photos
summer of 08 Pictures, Images and Photos
photography Pictures, Images and Photos
summer Pictures, Images and Photos
Photography Pictures, Images and Photos
Summer Photography Pictures, Images and Photos
summer Pictures, Images and Photos

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I could not agree more!! I love the white and red skirt that girl has on in that picture. We need to find one:)

Martha said...

Oh mad I can't even wait!

Jen said...

I second that. I can't wait for summer. I need a tan desperately.

Camilla said...

I totally agree! I love all the summer pictures. I can't wait. I even got a jump start on my tan this afternoon, but I know it won't be long until you pass me up!Urrrrgh! :)

Camilla said...

Wow. I just realized we have almost the same backgrounds. You have awesome taste!

Jodi said...

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN Sista!!!