Sunday, December 7, 2008

December is HERE!

I can't Believe it is already December! Christmas is almost here! I am so exited. I absolutely love the whole month of December. (who doesn't) I love the wonderful music and the decorations and the pretty lights and the shopping! Aw I could go on and on.. But anyway here are some random things I've been up to.:

*Me and Soph shopping before Thanksgiving!

Me and Gracie Pie on Thanksgiving!
*Dancing with Sav on her 7th birthday! ♥
*Piano Recital.
*Hehe Pretty Fine eh?
*It wouldn't be a true shopping trip if we didn't eat at Betos! :)
*Soph thinks she's cool because she has glasses like mine. ;)

*Family Christmas Party!
*My mom and Sav's COLORFUL gingerbread house.
*Cami working away
*Dusty trying to make his outhouse perfect. lol
*Annika and Mark's almost perfect house. Grr. :)
*Mine and Carson's House!
Shan and Dusty's TALL house. (I'm surpised it didn't collapse!) :)

5 comments:

Jen said...

I love this time of the year too! That looks like a way fun Christmas party! You all are very creative with those gingerbread houses.

Shannon said...

I seriously can't believe you guys ate at betos! That is nuts. The family pary was way fun, and my house was very sturdy, just so you know:)

Camilla said...

LOVE the matching glasses! It makes me think that glasses are cool again! I love all the pictures and that party was my favorite one yet! You are beautiful!

Annika said...

ALMOST??? You say my house is ALMOST perfect??? I'm hurt. Truly hurt. love the glasses!

Ryan and K'Dee said...

Maddy yours and Carsons looks Awesome! You've grown up so so much!! Hope life is treating ya good..Tell your fam all hi!