Sunday, October 12, 2008

SADIE HAWKINS!! =)

Last Night was the "Sadie Hawkins" Dance and it was absolutely a Blast! I went with my really good friend Keaton Kerr. We went with a big group of way fun people. We had a BBQ before the dance and played some games. The dance was at this big barn in honeyville. We went on a hay ride at the dance and got "hitched" (Until midnight)lol. My favorite teacher Mr. Burt married us and he was determined to humiliate me as much as possible. Haha. He didn't succeed. We danced for awhile and then went back to my friend's house to watch the Italian Job and eat some snacks. I think this may have been my favorite dance this far.. I am so glad I asked Keaton. He made me laugh the whole time and I'm glad we can have fun and be crazy together.:)

Being normal is so overrated. lol

"FYI" for Sadies you and your date are supposed to match. (We don't just do that for no reason)

It was SO cold on the Hay ride!

He isn't a druggy I swear. lol

4 comments:

Annika said...

OH MY GOODMESS!!! What darling pictures! I think Keaton is hilarious and I'm glad you took him. :) Can't wait to hear about it! (in person!)

PS Love the sweaters!!!

Camilla said...

I'm so glad you had such a fun time! You may be sixteen now, but you're still the same goofy girl that you were in those home videos! Love you!

Jen said...

Pretty cute pictures! I love the Italian Job. It's one of my favorite movies mostly because Jason Stathem is in it and I love that accent of his!

Annika said...

Have you given up blogging??? I'm starting to be scared and worried and feel really alone because I think you have abandoned me in the blogging world... DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!! Come back. NOW.